Le repère du cerf (Stag-spotting)
Whatever the season, Waillimont and its surrounding area have lots to offer, including cross-country ski trails, footpaths and mountain biking trails, deer walks, picking mushrooms, daffodils, lily of the valley, forest walks and hiking trails, cabins, markets selling local produce, fishing, tennis, horse-riding, shops and much more.
In southern Belgium, between the Ardennes and the Gaume, in the Semois region
Charming Ardennes cottage (former farm outbuilding), situated a good distance away from any other houses, characterised by its peace and tranquillity. The cottage is surrounded by a large enclosed garden, is on the edge of the forest and close to the river.
A warm welcome
Completely renovated former farm outbuilding built out of local stone, comprising:
- dining room (seats 6 + high chair) and living room with wood-burning stove (firewood is provided free of charge)
- fitted kitchen
- bathroom (bath/shower), sink and wc
- large utility room with washing machine, deep-freezer and washing line
- a double room with a double bed (140/200): duvet, pillows and bed linen supplied
- a triple room with single beds: duvets, pillows and bed linen supplied
- Large lawn enclosed by a large number of trees
- Patio in front of the cottage
- Shed where the firewood, the barbecue, bins, etc. are stored
- Ample parking
The cottage has all mod cons to ensure you have a pleasant, comfortable and relaxing stay:
- Central heating in every room + lovely wood-burning stove in the living room area. Even when it is extremely cold outside, the wood-burning stove manages to heat up the whole house extremely quickly by itself, without the need to put the central heating on.
- Living room/dining room: CD/DVD player, flat screen TV with satellite subscription to TV Vlaanderen (with access to English-speaking channels), DVDs, games, comics, a 3-seater sofa and two armchairs, a dining table with 6 chairs and a high chair.
- kitchen: dishwasher, small fridge, cooker with electric oven, microwave oven, Senseo coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, raclette machine, blender and various useful accessories.
- for babies: a travel crib (on request - bring a duvet or sleeping bag), a child's chair and a change pad are at your disposal
- miscellaneous: free Wi-Fi access, washing machine, deep-freezer, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, washing line, etc.
- outside: wooden garden furniture and sunbeds with cushions, parasol, barbecue, etc.